Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sayings and Signs

I enjoy reading quotes, especially short-and-to-the-point kind of sayings. These are a few signs and sayings from our New Glarus trip.  They make me smile :)




inside: "And then I thought, 'Maybe this much awesomeness
 couldn't possible fit into a smaller size.' " :)



Yup!


We should post this one at the camp entrance!


If you can't read it in the pic, the bottom of the sign says "Cheer accordingly or shut up." 
tsk, tsk, those radical Packers fans!



Aww...

(it's amazing how many terms of endearment involve food: "punkin," "sugar bear," "lambie pie," "sweetcakes"...




This is a Hershey's chocolate platter.  I like chocolate, but I'm not sure it trumps meat!

Hmmm...unfortunately this one's not humorous-more like a scary reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment