Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Prank of the Day

 
 
Today at lunch, our beloved, sweet Aunt Carol was looking and acting downright suspicious, like she always does when she is up to mischief.  The topic of conversation was "Duck Dynasty"; where did they come from, how did they get their money, don't you think they would look better if they shaved, etc. When we got over to the house, we found this waiting in our closet:
 
 
 It was a LARGE pillow strung up at eye level with fishing line. 
 
 
Because Aunt Carol was acting that way, I knew something was up at the house, so I carefully peeked into every area before I went in! :)
 

 
How would you feel if you walked into your closet and found this bruiser staring right at you? I guess under normal circumstances, most people would gasp or scream...and then pull themselves together and ask him for an autograph !
 
 
Ahh...I can already feel the inspiration for the next post: "The sweetness of revenge"

No comments:

Post a Comment