Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nathan and Julia

Well, at long last the absent blogger is blogging again!  I'm sure you don't want to hear excuses why I haven't blogged in almost a month, so...I won't offer any!

One week ago, we had a very exciting event in our lives-
the wedding of Julia Hatchett and Nathan Houck.  
Julia and Nathan "re-met" towards the end of last summer, sensed the Lord bringing them together (with a little help from some matchmakers)...and the rest is history!  I am so happy for both of them, but I must say I will MISS her!  Julia was like a ray of sunshine here at camp, and I'm so thankful for the years I got to work with her.  Nathan got a good girl!  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the wedding, and I was very busy during the reception, so I'm posting pictures that I got from Angie, which she saved from my Dad's facebook.  (Thanks, Dad! :) )

Nathan and Julia <3<3


Another glimpse of the happy couple.  I'm sure their faces hurt from smiling so much! :)


So sweet!

Their wedding was sweet and simple.  It was encouraging to see the joy on the faces of a couple that had waited for God's perfect timing and God's perfect choice for their lives.  It has to be so worth it!


Julia and the camp girls, at Julia's wedding shower.

We will miss her tremendously, but as of the 22nd, she made Nathan Houck the happiest and luckiest most blessed guy in the world! (at least he seemed to think so :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment